Find info/contact at: (SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY, Please) http://www.instagram.com/juststart_withkelly
email: [email protected]
Testimonial pages at: https://www.juststartwithkelly.com/monat/testimonial-pages/
HOW TO USE MONAT PRODUCTS
To maximize your Monat experience, be sure to use it properly. First, take a “before” picture and send it to me so we can compare your hair immediately and down the road. I would love to see your results!!
If you need help selecting what is best for your hair (general guidelines), read this too!
General usage information:
Monat is VERY concentrated. It contains 40% reverse osmosis filtered water, while the products you are used to using contain 80% tap water. Therefore, it is very concentrated and you will need to use a LOT less than other products. So, you’ll want to use a pea, nickel, or quarter size amount of the product, based on the length of your hair. (I find that I need a quarter-size amount with my first wash (for long hair) and nickel-size amount with my second wash.)
How to use my Monat shampoo properly:
- Rinse hair very well with warm water.
- With Monat, you will lather, rest, rinse, repeat. What that means is,
- Work the pea/nickel/quarter-sized dallop into a lather into your hands with water. You should get some suds in your hands.
- Work the product well into the hair, from scalp to ends. NOTE: You may not get suds on your first wash because Monat doesn’t contain sulfates. This is totally normal and is okay, the product is still working. The first wash is all about loosening up any buildup & dirt. The 2nd wash is about actually cleaning, moisturizing, & healing your hair & scalp.
- Let sit in your hair 1-2 minutes.
- Rinse very well with warm water.
Complete directions as above (work into lather in hands, work into hair and scalp, rest 1-2 mins, rinse). You will probably get much better suds this wash.
Directions for the Revitalize Conditioner
* Use a dime or nickel-sized drop depending on hair length. If you have shoulder length or fine hair, use a dime size drop. Longer or thicker, use a quarter.
* Remember this conditioner is like no other. It will NOT weigh your hair down.
* Massage into scalp & all throughout the rest of the hair through the ends.
* Rinse well. Style using only MONAT Styling products for best results.
Directions for the Restore Leave-In Conditioner
* Wring out and towel dry your hair.
* Apply 2-3 pumps of leave-in conditioner to your hands, and then apply to your hair from mid-shaft (approximately at the ears) down, concentrating on the ends.
Note: if your hair tends to be frizzy, mix in a few drops of Rejuveniqe Oil with conditioner before applying for extra sleekness and control.
Directions for the Conditioning Masque
* This product is loaded with proteins, so use it only every 4-5 washes. Most people love the moisture it provides their hair, but should your hair becomes dry using it, discontinue use.
* Apply generously to wet hair and let sit 5-10 minutes. Mix with a few drops of REJUVENIQUE oil for optimal conditioning. Always rinse very well.
* Blow dry your hair after using the masque for the silkiest, softest hair you’ve ever experienced. You won’t be able to keep your hands out of it!
How to Use Rejuvenique Oil (Click HERE to get the ‘101 Uses for Rejuveniqe Oil’)
Poke one hole in the packet with a pin, as you will likely not need the whole packet for one use. ***A little goes a LONG way***
For Overnight Oil treatment (which helps to balance scalp oils, nourish the scalp, and control oilyness.)
* Poke one hole in the packet with a pin
- Get a few drops on your fingertips and massage into scalp thoroughly, use as much oil as necessary, but remember that a few drops goes a long way. (You can also do this in hair to control hair oilyness.)
- Leave on for several hours or overnight, if you can. (I suggest putting a towel over your pillow. Mine didn’t get greasy at all, but your hair will be more oily than usual. You won’t want to go out in public like this 😉)
- Rinse hair very well with warm water and follow wash directions as above.
Other uses for Rejuveniqe Oil
* Add a drop to your conditioner for extra conditioning and shine.
* Rub a drop on your fingertips and apply to the ends of your hair before drying.
* Rub a few drops between your palms until warm them lightly run hands over your dry hair to add shine and control fly-aways.
* Apply 2-3 drops to your scalp 15 minutes before showering to increase hair growth and help restore balance to your scalp oils. ALWAYS rinse very very well before washing.
** Styling Products — For the products that indicate to shake the product on the bottle, shake well before each use. They are loaded with essential oils & Capixyl. These settle when allowed to sit. Shake. Shake. Shake.
(Note: I barely shake the hairspray, in order to keep the nozzle from clogging. Also, I give the mousse one very small shake, as any more or less seems to flatten the product.)
FROM THE BLOG:
Need a new washing machine? Find out what considerations you should make when looking into purchasing a new washer, whether top or front-loader.
I review the Monat line of products and go through the different types of hair and which is best for your hair.
How you can heal your bruises faster with natural products and what I use to prevent further bruising.
Find out how to get your phone or mobile device to automatically fix typos and frequent misspellings and autofill.
Find a list of books appropriate for Pre-Teens, Teens, & Special Ed Adults for book clubs and summer reading lists.
Some resources for how to find the right homeopath for you and your family!